Tuesday, February 10, 2009

About yesterday

I forgot to post yesterday. Yesterday- I got a full labelbag from Miki in Poland, thanks! And she added some extra labelbags too, I'll have to send her a thank you note with goodies. I also received some junk mail, yay.

Today I didn't go to work, I just felt horrible. Now I don't want to socialize with anyone either. Everything seems totally mind numbing. I was doing pretty good for a few days there, I hadnt missed since the last week in January, owell. I'll try not to miss again until after the audit, hope I can do it. I get so tired of doing other peoples work and getting absolutely no recognition. How dumb do they think I am?

I also miss someone. Despite the fact that I cant get along with him at all, and I cant change him back to how he used to be. I really hope he doesnt send me a rude message like he did on one Valentine's Day, sigh, I'll never forget that. I miss his personality though, and the way he remembered things I told him, unlike some people. I remembered his birthday, but I didnt send him a message, because I was afraid I'd say something mean.

I just want to give up and Placebo isnt helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment