Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blah

Well my ex sends me a message after three weeks that says "Just wanted to know how ur doing. Hows everything?" I will never understand people. I said "after three weeks you suddenly care?" Okay so maybe I am a bitch? But really now, I hate people who put you on their schedule, pick you up and drop you like a fly.

I went back to work today at least, I hate that place. I hate Walmart too, it was too crowded, I didn't even have to buy much but it was hell, and I got sick. Of course no one at work seems to think I can be ill, while I am ill ALL THE TIME. Bastards.

As for mail it was pretty good, I got a new composer cd, a new gardening book with a shovel (smallish) and seeds. A swap from someone in Texas, and some labels I ordered. Pretty good day, but I havent felt good all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment