Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hi again! Monday, no mail, bleh, well my mom got a bill and I help her with that so I guess it was 20% mail. hehee

Today was better, I got an offer for another craft club to make ornaments all year long, going to skip it, we usually dont put a tree up. Would be neat though to give as gifts, so maybe another time. I also got a letter from Childrens International with a sad looking child in it :( and then some homers from Valeria Bottarani! I think thats her last name. I'll have to check. There were a lot so that will be something to do this weekend.

I am so tired, something about fresh clean sheets and tylenol pm...got me in the mood.

I had fun in uo with my friends doing white nets, and tmaps. I miss doing white nets with someone else, but why I dont know, because it was never particularly that fun..was it..owell..night.

No comments:

Post a Comment